Hey guys! My name’s Cassandra and I’m super excited to be collaborating with Spread. I’ve put together a review of this amazing self-tanning product, and I hope you enjoy!
Discovering which self-tanner works best for you is crucial! I have gone through numerous amounts of self-tanning brands over the last couple years but my all time favourite is Loving Tan! Loving Tan is an Australian self-tanning brand, which makes their products out of all natural ingredients that have a hydrating aloe vera base and ingredients, enriched with vitamin extracts and powerful antioxidants.
This particular mousse is the 2-hour express bronzing mousse in the medium colour. Leave this baby on for 2 hours then rinse off and you will look like you just hopped off a plane from the Caribbean!
^ I got this Easy to Reach Back Applicator free with my purchase and it is awesome! Highly recommend purchasing one of these if you are selfing tanning solo.
(The picture above makes my legs look so much darker than they actually are, but I promise there is a noticeable difference in person).
Self Tanning Tips:
- Exfoliate in advance
- Shave the day before
- Moisturize key areas (ankles, knees, heals and elbows)
- Make sure you have lots of time, don’t rush your tanning process!
- Use a back applicator (Loving Tan has a great one)
- Use latex gloves or an applicator mitt
- If you don’t have gloves or an applicator mitt, wash your hands every few minutes during application
Products by Loving Tan: