Hey guys! It’s Karen again, the Image Consultant behind Work Your Wardrobe With Karen! This will be my third of three posts evaluating what makes certain 9-5 outfits work – and what could make them work better!
Career type: Casual Fashion
- Monochromatic adds elegance
- Long sweater over leggings creates a half-half proportion
- The contrast of the knitted sweater and smooth shiny leggings creates interest
What could work better:
- A slightly longer, chunkier necklace would be in proportion to the length of her hair and the length of the sweater, and would add importance to the outfit.
- The cool colours are not in harmony with her warm hair. If the outfit was in browns, it would be stunning.
Thanks everyone! Stay tuned as I’ll have more goodies for you over the holidays. Hope you enjoyed!
Karen Brunger, BHEc, AICI CIP
President, International Image Institute Inc.
Past-President, Association of Image Consultants International
Model: Marie’s Bazaar