Your image is either holding you back – or propelling you forward. Check how you’re doing on this Image Insight Scale. I feel…
- Stuck in a rut
- I’m not getting all the opportunities or relationships I want
- Undervalued and unnoticed
2. Status Quo
- Comfortable and sometimes a little bored
- Good about myself, but I want to be more
- I want others to see something more in me
- Excited about my potential and the opportunities that just keep getting better
- I am a valuable person who makes the world a better place
- Others see the best in me and respect me
How did you do? If you checked at least one in #1 or #2, you may need an image consultant like myself to help guide you in the right direction! My next article will teach you how to work your wardrobe from 9-5 and outline the do’s and don’ts of dressing in the office, so stay tuned!
Karen Brunger, BHEc, AICI CIP
President, International Image Institute Inc.
Past-President, Association of Image Consultants International